Feb 20, 2014

Hang On to Your Hats!

It's Thursday here in Minnesota (as if it's like Tuesday in Iowa and Monday in Boston...) which should actually be renamed "snowstormday".  I swear we only get snowstorms on Thursdays or Sundays.  Seriously, Fridays plans are always ruined because of the storms and Mondays are even suckier.



So, what else do you do during a blizzard, but make lava molten cakes, right?!  As if I need more chocolate in my life, I decided to whip up these scrumptious morsels of pure dense, sweet chocolate heaven.  


This delicious recipe hails from Mels Kitchen Cafe.  Love her.  Love her recipes.  I probably make a couple of her recipes a week, serious yumminess.  I didn't get a pic of the center, because silly me baked it a wee bit too long and it wasn't gooey like it should be.  This does not take away from how freakin good these are.


I feel like this could be us tomorrow with as much snow we have right now.  For now, I will try to imagine this...



No comments: