Oct 7, 2014

Weekend

We had a really great, but BUSY weekend!  It started off with a volleyball tournament for Rachel, they played ok, ended up coming in 3rd place overall.  They didn't seem to have their "groove" though.  Alayna had a birthday party at 11 and thankfully she stayed there until the tournament was over with.  I may have pulled every piece of my hair out if she had to stay all day.  She was complaining after sitting for half an hour...


This is their game face.  Or maybe it was because they were pissed at how bad they had just played, haha...


After the tournament, Rachel asked if some of the girls could spend the night.  Why not?  Emma had a friend over too, so I had 8 girls spend the night.  What was I thinking??
In all honesty, the girls had a blast and they were so fun to listen to!
And if the girls were coming over, why not invite the parents to come over for supper, right??!!  I had 15 extra guests for supper.  I made a big batch of tacos, because it was taco day, of course!


Sunday we decided to hit up the nearby apple orchards where the fall festivals were happening.  It was cold and blustery, but we survived.  I was exhausted.  Not from having so many kids over, but from getting the crap beat out of me by Alayna.  She decided she needed to sleep with me since everyone else had friends over.  That kid is VIOLENT when she sleeps.  Not kidding.  I really thought my nose would be bruised...


Apple orchard fun!


Alayna got to do some pumpkin painting...


And she got to help lead the horses on the carriage ride...


We came home and all enjoyed a nap...but just know that Alayna was NOT tired and was NOT crabby...

Even Maci was exhausted.  I think the noise from the night before was too much...

No comments: