Nov 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!  Linking up with these ladies for Friday Favorites!

http://www.tabanderika.blogspot.com/2014/11/friday-favorites-were-thankful.html

1Donuts.  I may or may not have enjoyed a wee bit 'o wine last night at a wine tasting, so I thought it a great idea to stop and b a bunch of donuts for the office, oh my word, how I love donuts.  The sugar coma will begin promptly at noon. 


2. I cannot WAIT to put up our Christmas stuff!  I plan on getting the family decorated on my day off Tuesday and am so freaken excited!

3. Sunday we will have to sell a child to pay for Rachel's volleyball season.  She's lucky she's a good kid and that I love volleyball, haha!!!


4.  Also on Sunday we get to celebrate this beautiful lady's birthday!  Looking forward to eating and celebrating!

 

5.   This says it all!  We have been binge watching Hallmark movies for the last 2 weeks.  I'm not even kidding.  My girls are just as addicted as I am.  We will hurry up and get our chores done just so we can watch another movie.  It's sickening.


6.  I am very grateful I don't live in New York.  Yowsa.
 
The end.  Happy Friday!



















 


2 comments:

Tanya said...

I have recorded a ton of Hallmark Christmas movies, but haven't watched them yet. Maybe this weekend!

518nymammaof2 said...

I love watching the Hallmark movies too! And those donuts look soooo good!