Mar 30, 2015

Another Weekend...

Another busy weekend has come and gone.  Lots of fun stuff went on though!  Starting with Alayna's choir concert on Thursday, how frickin cute is this mouse??  The concert's theme was "Peace" and they actually sang a song about bullies.  Not gonna lie, it was odd.  But despite some odd songs, it was cute!


Friday night both Rachel and Emma had their school dances.  Aww, look at them so sweet!  I think they were actually pinching each others backs...


My sweet and sassy mini me!


This weekend was the Granite City tournament.  Saturday we worked concessions for a few hours and then Sunday they played.  They ended up placing 2nd overall!  So, so proud of how hard they worked!  (and really glad Gramma Donna wasn't there, she would have collapsed from exhaustion, hehe...)


Sunday night we were all exhausted, except for the mouse.  She was plum full of energy from sitting all day.  At my age sitting all day makes you tired.  Not at her age.  


One of my favorite things from the weekend was this canvas Emma and I did.  She did all the painting and the cursive, and I did the other letters.  Turned out SO cute!  Now I just need to get her gallery wall finished...

No comments: