Mar 18, 2015

Wednesday Ramblings

It seems like most of my posts are a hodge podge of our weekly happenings, and that's ok I guess.  I like to look back on what we did, and since my scrapbooking has come to a halt, this is going to have to suffice dear children!

Friday night Emma, Alayna and myself went shopping.  Emma had a gift card that was burning a hole in her purse.  This was by far the highlight of her week!  it's so damn cute to see how excited she gets about buying books...she is truly my daughter!  She bought 4 books and Alayna got one and mom got none.  Totally not fair.


Saturday and Sunday Miss Emma was in the one act school play.  The play was HILARIOUS!  I bawled my eyes out several times from laughing so hard!  Emma played a school teacher who was suppose to teach the royal children.  She was AMAZING!  She is a natural and looks so comfortable on stage, she definitely does not take after her mother on that.




Emma and her BFF's, she has such a great group of girlfriends!


Sunday afternoon after the girls' volleyball tournament we went over to Roy and Jeanie's to eat supper and have a couple cocktails.  I don't even remember what we were laughing about, but these two fellas were DYING!


Roy was showing mouse how to shoot a basket...


And then watching these four stooges trying out a new app was hysterical...


Monday night after work I headed down to Blue Earth to stay with my aunt and uncle.  I got there around 7:30, we ordered pizza and were in bed by 9!  Tuesday morning I drove to Mankato to see my Grandpa who was in the hospital.  My mom had been staying with him, and they were going to be discharging him around noon.  He slept most of the time I was there, but really perked up when we got back to the nursing home!  Lori went back to work and I told mom to go back to Jim and Lori's and get a nap.  I sat with Grandpa and he turned into quite the chatter box...I fed him some ice cream and cookies and then he was ready for a nap!


It was another wonderful visit with him and I'm SO glad I have these memories of Grandpa and I!

No comments: