Apr 6, 2015

Easter Weekend

We had an absolutely beautiful, fun, busy Easter weekend!  Friday both Brad and I were done at noon, so we were all able to go to Good Friday service which was really nice.  Friday night Brad had a Ducks Unlimited meeting and Rachel and Emma were both gone.  My sister in law and nephew were coming over, and we ended up meeting up with friends. 
Saturday was a fantastic day!  Brad and I got up early and sat in the hot tub for about an hour.  Miss mouse didn't get up until 10:30!  We ran errands, picked Rachel up, came home and made food for Easter.
Rachel and I made these pretzel chicks.


Alayna and I made her a bunny mask..


We had roast beef sandwiches for supper, while watching basketball.  My Kentucky lost...boo.  After supper we did our Easter egg hunt outside.  We wait until it's dusk, and then I put lighted tealights in the eggs and hide them.  So fun!


Easter morning we made our "resurrection rolls" and then went to church at 9:30.  It was a nice relaxing morning. 


After church we went to the farm and spent the day, lost of fun!  Brad and I were wiped though, we were both sleeping on the couch at 7, whoops!


I really, really wish I could stop time right here.  These girls are SO much fun right now.  They have amazing personalities and are so different from each other, but yet so the same.  
This will probably be my absolute favorite picture of all time.  It captures all four of us so well!

2 comments:

Katlin Smith said...

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! I can't wait to do the resurrection rolls with G when he is older! Love the picture with you and you girls!

Marmee's Pantry said...

What a great weekend. Yes, I'm sad about KY, too. :( Had high hopes for this year.

Blessings from Ohio, Kim<><