Oct 28, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday!!


What We're Eating This Week:

Monday we had bone in pork chops on the grill, and they were DIVINE!
Tuesday we went easy and had sausage and waffle fries, haha!
Wednesday we are having Cheeseburger Quiche.
Thursday we are going to have Shay's Sausage and Tortellini soup, yum!
Friday we are going to a Halloween party, so it will be apps.

What I'm Reminiscing About:


I know I probably write the same thing for this every time, but it's true.  They are growing SO fast, and I am just trying to soak up all this time!

What I'm Loving:



These pics.  We got our family pictures done this weekend, and I am in LOVE!

What We've Been Up To:

Getting back to normal!  Volleyball is over, so no more running 5 days a week, it's glorious!

What I'm Dreading:

Absolutely nothing!  I love, love, love this time of the year and am soaking in every little bit.

What I'm Working On:

Image result for images for christmas shopping

Christmas shopping!  I've gotten a few gifts already, and have a pretty good idea of what I need to get.

What I'm Excited About:

Image result for elf

Need I say more?

What I'm Watching/Reading:


Right now we're in total Christmas movie mode.  Last night Emma, Alayna and myself carved their pumpkins and watched, "The Family Stone" which is my FAVORITE movie!


This is what I am currently reading, it is SO good and I highly recommend it!

What I'm Listening To:

Pandora's Thanksgiving Day Radio, it's a mix of Michael Buble, Etta James and Frank Sinatra, LOVE this kind of music!

What I'm Wearing:


I am in total scarf mode and LOVE this one from Vanity!  I need to get a couple more colors...

What I'm Doing This Weekend:

Every year our friends rent a bus and we get all costumed up and head out to the bars, it's a ton of fun!  This was us last year:


And this one is my all time fave costume:


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:


Even though I am Christmas obsessed doesn't mean that I love Thanksgiving any less.  This year we are headed up to my brothers and we are all excited to hang with them!




4 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Cara! I'm hopping over from WUW link up! You have a beautiful family and I love your Halloween costumes! I think the Christmas bug has bitten me, too! I was a total failure at decorating for Fall this year! Loved your post!

Jenny said...

What a happy looking family! But Christmas movies already?! I haven't even started planning my Christmas shopping - I need time to slow down a bit until I can catch up haha! Your Halloween plans sound like great fun, what's your costumes for this year?

Christina Lea Loves said...

This is the earliest I've ever been able to start Christmas shopping too and i'm loving this whole doing it early thing!

Darcy said...

Love your family pictures! They turned out great!!
www.amemoryofus.com